Scholarships for Students with Disabilities
The mission of gamesapkworld.com is to take care of brilliant students with physical and intellectual disabilities to promote health and wellness among people to reduce the difference between the people of disabilities and general.
We, as an organization trying to help disabled children and also organizing disease prevention programs since 1985.
Michel is the institution president who is serving the institute for a long time and formed a nonprofit agency to provide funds to the volunteers to conduct studies for the solutions and developmental disabilities.
Due to his hard work, dedication, and love with his work, there are thousands of disabled students who are benefiting in the form of scholarships.
1- The applicant needs to enroll as a full-time student at a university or college.
2- The applicant must-have minimum 2.8 CGPA.
3- He/she should have to provide the previous institute transcript.
4- Preference will be given to the students with the history of volunteer activities.
5- Applicant must have a disability as defined by law.
- the Last date to apply is 15 June 2021
- Announcement for scholarship winning students will be 18 July 2021.
Terms and Conditions
- Applicant must provide three letters of recommendation from facility members, which can be sent on ([email protected]).
- Applicant must provide a certificate of disability from a disability specialist.
- The scholarship award will directly be submitted to the financial aid office.
- The gamesapkworld will inform the $1200 scholarship winner by email.
- If an applicant does not meet the requirements, the scholarship will be awarded to another deserving student.
In this scholarship, we will select only two entries that will fulfill all the requirements.
For security purposes, the applicant’s information will be kept under secret and will only be used for record purposes.